Vertec Adventure demonstrate excellence in program safety, communication and a passion to bring adventure to people in all walks of life. We impact lives through highly influential, outdoor adventure programs. Our programs impart unique skills, values and character in a fun and engaging format. We utilise key experiences to help individuals develop a sense of self worth and confidence as they learn to lead themselves. Each individual is inspired with a sense of purpose, to go beyond their comfort zone, to lead and motivate those in their sphere of influence.
- We have a passion to facilitate programs with excellence while offering outdoor recreation with purpose.
- We use adventure and the outdoors as a tool to bring about positive change and a personal sense of purpose and potential for individuals in the community.
- We provide programs that build respect, develop leadership qualities and strengthen character.
- We hold an excellent safety record and pride ourselves in the safe delivery of adventure activities.
- We teach people respect for the environment and treat the environment accordingly on all programs.
- We believe in the importance of the family structure and encourage any effort directed towards making families stronger.
- We believe that Biblical principles and values are important for successful living.
- We believe in the promotion of healthy lifestyles and habits.
We have instructors at Certificate 3, 4 and Diploma Level for Outdoor Recreation. Our qualified instructors have received training through organizations such as:-
- The Outlook School of Outdoor Recreation
- Sunshine Coast TAFE
- Australian Climbing Instructors Association
- Australian School of Mountaineering
- Queensland Canoeing
- Queensland Ambulance Service
- Red Cross
- St John Ambulance
- CBD College
- Royal Surf Life Saving Queensland
- The Training Collaborative
- All our instructors carry current blue cards.
We are financial members of Queensland Outdoor Recreation Federation